Hold your hand with mine
In this picture perfect light
There's one last chance for us, tonight
I hold your hand with mine
So everything is fine
So say goodbye,
Now say goodbye tonight
Goodbye We're Falling Fast
-Aiden
Monday, February 26, 2007
Because everybody loves a picture post!
fatty, nah laaa
hahah
-
1st Day CNY he can't face the camera cause his hair sucked that day. wahahaha
the different faces when i play cards:
when i have bad cards,
when i have really good cards, anddd
this is just me being sweet :D
hun, what you doing?
-
2nd Day CNY the idiots who chased me. HAHAHA
JEROME -
22FEB: LAST PAPER!
waiting for the other nut who is ___ting
finally she's out!
- 23FEB: Day out with Janeee
my cute donut
where's Giant? - Yesterday, 25FEB
I LOVE YOU
-
SHIT! I'M LATE!
CIAO :)
over and out 4:56 PM
PROFILE
KISSMYASSBITCH!
Y
070107
WISHLIST
JUST GET LOST
links
credits
designer: kathleen
inspiration: katrina for the blogger time codes & jasmine for the navigations